Use this Vitamin C Multipurpose Skin Booster Powder to improve skin health on the inside and the outside. A powerful age-defying skin treatment.
One formula. Two ways to glow. Use as a facial exfoliator to remove dead skin cells as well as a dietary supplement by adding it to your morning water, juice or smoothie. It visibly improves skin tone, pores, fine lines and stimulates collagen production.
- For All Skin Types
- Reveals a more radiant complexion
- Vitamin C visibly brightens skin
- Formula absorbs quickly
- Use as an exfoliating facial scrub as well as a daily dietary supplement
- Balance oily skin and decongest pores
- This product comes with a recipe booklet & reusable skincare bag
How to use
- Mix 1 tsp. of powder with 1/2 tsp of water or rose water to form a paste and activate ingredients. Apply to skin, leave to dry for between 5 and 20 mins then rinse off.
- Or mix one teaspoon (5g) of the powder in water, juice or daily smoothie. Allow to dissolve and drink immediately.
- Vitamin C (patented formula)
- 100% Natural | Vegan | Cruelty-Free | GMO-Free
Delivery in South Africa 📦
If you are the kind of person who obsessively tracks the
order until it arrives, you can easily track your order via the Parcel App. BUT if you are the kind of person to order a product and forget about it until it arrives, delivery takes between 2-5 workdays and in some cases next day delivery depending on the capacity of the courier.
So cook up some Bobotie, and enjoy until the package shows up! (And if you don’t know how to, we’ll be happy to share recipes.)
P.S You will get a tracking number as soon as your order has been processed, and you will have the option to track it until it arrives (possibly as a surprise) 💌
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant but needs to be supplemented as it is not created by the body (Your diet does provide some but not nearly enough) whereas Vitamin E is naturally produced by the body but is upregulated when Vitamin C is in surplus. When ageing is discussed, antioxidants are a vital factor that needs to be taken into consideration.
Antioxidants actively work against free radicals that are found in our bodies. “Free radicals” is a general term used for substances that are highly reactive. They bind to normal cells in the body, disrupting and damaging them. Free radicals are introduced into our bodies by factors such as cigarette smoke, the sun, unnatural consumables and these are most often implicated in cell damage that leads to ageing as well as cancer. Antioxidants are substances that fight against free radicals by inhibiting oxidation. These compounds bind to and neutralize free radicals, helping to repair the skin and tissue from deep within.